Monday, November 19, 2001

Hoovered

Feel as though I'm in a vacuum. Time and space do not exist anymore. Nor do other people. All this without being drunk. And at office.

The NetKracker problem continues at home. I called them up and they helpfully advised me to delete all my cookies. Nothing changed. I tried to buy a Satyam connection online, but the page timed out... where do I go to get Net through cable ? I heard that Bombay has it. Parts of Bangalore also. Why not Siddhaguntapalya ? Then again, I need to pay my cable guy first. If I see him.

Climbed up four flights of stairs to get to office today. Spent the next half an hour recovering. Maybe that's why my day at office was bad. But I will not falter ! Health is wealth. A sound mind in a sound body. The lift man will look beseechingly at me tomorrow. I will smile condescendingly and walk up. He will then sneer at me from the fourth floor as I stagger into office. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't belieeve me whe I told you abt the Nutcracker problem.
    (There's Freud for you again, slippery as an eel).

    And Trivandrum too has it, courtesy Asianet.

    ReplyDelete