Monday, January 28, 2002

Monday Morning

First the bad news:

My home PC refused to start on Saturday. No amount of coaxing could make it budge. I've put in an SOS to Vinod Chandran, my dealer. The strange thing is that Mr Chandran now sells Pru-ICICI insurance policies. So though sympathetic, he was more interested in selling me life insurance. I'll wait for a day or two before calling someone else.

and , you can take it easy for some time. I wont be regaling you with my movie reviews till my PC gets cured. And , you wont get to watch LOTR till this gets fixed too.

I've learned to live with my back pain now. It greets me every morning as I rise, brings me coffee, sings with me in the bathroom, etc.

The good news was that Sindha was home. The weekend got over in two hours.

7 comments:

  1. No amount of coaxing could make it budge

    Did u try the old sam, dan, bhed, dand routine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddamit!

    At first, I was going to offer you assistance with fixing your PC, but a second later I remembered that you're a project lead at a software company, so you probably know how to go around taking your PC apart yourself.

    Say, where do you get all these movie CDs from anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, is the PC OK yet, my friend? *wink, wink*

    Can't wait to see LoTR ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem is with the smps. I'm getting it replaced. How abt Monday ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ready and waiting for you. Come on over and pick em up anytime...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.

    I just got your message so I can't make it today. I'll drop by tomorrow i.e., Tuesday, 12 February. Do you have any meetings scheduled tomorrow, btw? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, not that I know of anyway ! Tomorrow would be fine.

    ReplyDelete