Monday, March 18, 2002

Friends online

Most of the people who read my journal - or have me as their friend in l-j - are folks known to me. Updating l-j has taken the place of sending them email. Which is not a very good thing. My fault really, since guys like still continue to mail me every now and then. But not the other way around. Sorry, buddy !

The good part is that not all the l-j friends are people I know personally. I was surprised to see add me to his list of friends. Went to his page and thought that the name 'Kiran Jonalagadda' was familiar. Poked around a bit and found that he used to work for Chip, a magazine I was addicted to some time back. Small world.

Ditto w.r.t. , who remained mysterious till a couple of months back. :-)

Maybe I should get out and meet more people. At least online.

No comments:

Post a Comment