Saturday, April 27, 2002

Hmph !

I hate Saturdays.

Am at the office right now, trying to help my team in getting a patch release out. Its not going too well due to some problems with the servers at Dallas. Frustrating. I think we'll need to come back tomorrow and try again.

Had lunch at Nadhinis, alone. Which is another thing I dislike. I'd much rather buy lunch and take it home if I am to eat it alone. Put my feet up, read a book, put the TV on, listen to music - multitask while eating.

Feeling angsty, if that's a word. Other stuff happening at office is also getting on my nerves.

Miscellaneous rants - the monitor on the machine with the CD-writer at office is not working, its very hot outside, I haven't yet renewed my vehicle insurance, my loan application at office is in some goddamn queue, I need money to pay the booking advance for the Palio, don't have good books to read, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

I hate Saturdays.

Current book - True History of the Kelly Gang by Peter Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment