Monday, September 30, 2002

Why I dont update no more...and why I will

I started off on Live Journal a year ago, mainly because of and (the late lamented) . That was when I was alone in Bangalore, Sindha was doing her MD at Manipal, Kichan was just completing his engineering and had packed up and left for Mumbai. Posting updates to l-j was a good way to keep myself from going crazy.

Cut to the present - the wife's back, the brother is at home and the late nights at work have vanished. Ergo, no more updates, no more sob stories and no more raves 'n rants.

Well, I just realized that I do want to write. Meeting a bunch of fellow l-jers the other day at Barista's also helped. You feel you have a space of your own out here on Live Journal. Marking entries personal and friends-only has its advantages too.

So here I go again. , , and other irregulars, wake up !

3 comments:

  1. Yawn!

    Nice to know that life is good!

    (Btw, I'm back to LJ-reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your LJ career with considerable interest :) Just never got around to posting. Update in the works... unless a spanner gets there first.

    Should be in Blore this weekend for the KQA quiz... will give VP a buzz. Join us if you're free...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are these blogger meetings restricted to LJ users?

    ReplyDelete