Thursday, October 10, 2002

Yesterday


I hadnt used icq in ages, so downloaded the lite version yesterday and started playing around with it. Was surprised to find I could send sms messages through it. Of course, the supported networks for India is limited, but thankfully Airtel is on the list. I could also receive replies on my icq chat window, which I found quite cool.

I also downloaded Netscape 7.0 and the latest version of Yahoo messenger (yeah, !!). Netscape sucks as expected (flame bait) and I couldnt see any major improvements to the messenger (flame bait #2). Oh, well.

I made my first online purchase of stock yesterday. Bought Zee Telefilms on a whim after seeing their recent ads which show a long list of over-hyped movies appearing soon on a boob-tube near me. Felt accomplished till I saw the market wrapup at the end of the day where Zee was the biggest loser of the day. How very surprising.

But hey, mark my words. Zee will do well in a couple of months and I shall rake in the moolah. Muhahahahaha....!!!

Hey everyone, go and watch all the Zee channels ! Now ! Hurry ! They are showing The Legend of Bhagat Singh tonight !!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. All the best :)) I'll start watching the dumb channel more often to help out.

    Gotta get me a tele first though.

    _

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zee is big here among the Asians in UK if that's any consolation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should invest in BPL/Onida/Videocon stock as well, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanna lose money, do ya'? OK then.

    Don't you think Balaji Telefilms, producer of an infinite number of "K" serials, would be a better purchase? :)

    Actually, forget stocks. I tried that for a long time before realising that there is absolutely nothing logical about the stock market. Being a man of logic, I can't stomach that.

    ReplyDelete