Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Defective jeans

I should stop wearing these old black jeans of mine. I dont remember when I bought them - could have been four to five years back. Now they are faded, frayed at the bottom and sport pale patches and numerous holes at various places. However I still wear them to work. Guess there's nothing as comfortable as old jeans.

Frankly, I'm scared of buying new clothes. Shirts are okay, but I keep fighting a long drawn battle with all the pants I buy. Sindha bought me a pair for my birthday a couple of years ago, which I've worn just twice. They are a lovely pair, but just dont seem to fit my waist. Must be a manufacturing defect. This defect has strangely spread to a few of my other pants too.

current book: The Tintin Companion by Michael Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment