Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Thoughts about my live journal

One thing you will never find on my journal is syrupy cuteness. I hope not.

I will not write *hugs* or (((((hugs)))))) in response to anyone's comment.
I will not drool over your new shirt nor your new makeup.
I will not ask you for your opinion on the war.
I will not mind if you add or remove me from your friends list. I do the same anyway.

And oh, this privacy thingy has been bothering me for a while. Most of my posts are now friends-only. A few have been private and a couple have been for just a few friends. So sue me.

8 comments:

  1. I'm calling a lawyer now. I want FULL DISCLOSURE!

    Thank you for never, ever giving me ((((hugs)))). Someone gave me (((squishy huggles))) the other day. It made me immediately nauseous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling a lawyer now. I want FULL DISCLOSURE!

    Thank you for never, ever giving me ((((hugs)))). Someone gave me (((squishy huggles))) the other day. It made me immediately nauseous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but that cool user pic definitely deserves a hug ... dontcha think? ;)
    I agree 100% .. don't throw me off your list.. you'll notice the hug is not crushing (as denoted by brackets).. and aimed at your user pic not you... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. my lawyer is coming your way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa!!!... whats with all the anger and negativity? despite the promotion that too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anger ? What anger and negativity ? I was stating a few facts. Didnt realize it came out as angry ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have always been guilty of that, oh Observer. One of my many failings. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete