Wednesday, September 3, 2003

Phew !

Shifted home - lock, stock and bharani. My body is aching and I can't get proper sleep - probably a combination of jet lag and lugging heavy packages around. Why on earth do I buy all these books ? The new house doesn't have too many cupboards, so the books are going to remain packed. We will anyway move house again in another eight to nine months. I'm not unpacking the cassettes either - hardly listen to them these days.

The house looks okay though, much better than what I had thought initially. The living room is pretty big, there's enough space for all the chairs, the tv/music system, the computer and the cradle. The bathrooms are not that great however, like most small houses in Bangalore. I need to shave by the washbasin near the dining room and the geyser is connected to a small indian-style toilet. These house owners are crazy ! *tap tap*

On a totally different note: this is worth preserving - a short bio of Mohan Lal.

2 comments:

  1. Neat!! Quite literally, hope the dust settles down quickly!! How about an LJ paal kaachal ceremony? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>I need to shave by the washbasin near the dining room...

    At least you have a dining room. I've yet to see one in Mumbai. :)

    ReplyDelete