Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Anniversary gift

I complete two years on LJ this month. I've been using this service extensively, its transformed into part of my daily routine. Have met some very interesting people and have learnt a lot - about technology, about Bangalore, books, movies, music, yahoo, chat and what have you. Thanks to all you folks for making these two years worthwhile.

I also owe a lot of thanks to the good people who run LiveJournal. So for the first time, I'm paying for something thats available free. I've moved to a pay account for a short period. I guess this is the least I can do. Thanks, LJ !

17 comments:

  1. 2 years. wow.
    well, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I share your sentiments regarding Lifejournal - it's contribution to my life has been quite significant...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great. hppy anniversary
    keep ljing
    same sentiments about lj
    started with a paid account cos i didnt now anyone here
    continuing with it cos i think its good work worth the money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on completing 2 years. And I'm paying too because I want this thing to keep going. $5 (rs. 250) is no big deal for 2 months of LJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, am I glad to have you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Congrats:) we're glad to have you around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love having you around!!

    Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry two years to you! Keep going dude!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rofl!! That user pic is a riot!! :-) And congrats on the 2 years. I will complete mine in Dec/Jan I think

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heh. My namesake, actually. The one with the famous meesha ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, but who's Maddy ? This guy ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cho chweet of you to say that ! :-) Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I completed two months recently, so there! (Actually, that's seven weeks longer than what I expected to last on LJ.)

    Anyway, congratulations on the 'achievement'. Shall look forward to a treat at Koshy's when I'm in Bangalore next... heh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary, dude :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many happy returns of the day!

    I've been on LJ for a few months and it has slowly become a significant part of my battle to keep myself sane.

    Just got a paid account a week ago myself. Well worth it no?

    ReplyDelete