Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Whats up ?

A few updates:

1. I took the red pill on Sunday and have been feeling great since. My mind is finally free.
It really is a relief to read the Hindu after the Times

2. The first quiz on is up. This was posted on quiznet once by himself, but what the heck. Its a good quiz, just perfect to start off.

3. Sindha, Rachu and I are off to Mysore tomorrow, to attend a friend's wedding. This is the first time we'll be going on a relatively long drive with the kid; hope everything turns out well. Planning to stop over at Srirangapatana and Channapatana on the way back, if we have the time. I would like to visit Ranganathittu as well, but my guess is that we won't have enough time to do all of this and be back in Bangalore by 7pm.

4. The battery of the car conked out on Saturday, the first real problem I've had with the Palio. Got a new one fixed today. Funny, it should have lasted for at least 2-3 years. The guy told me its because I didn't get it serviced regularly. Hmm.

5. And oh, here's a pretty decent photo of el kiddo:


8 comments:

  1. Scho sweeeeeeeeet!!
    I dunno why, but just looking at the kiddo makes me feel all better.

    Ok. This pic is one of two reasons why my day is taking a turn for the brighter..

    Thanks for posting. :)

    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ranganthitu is a very nice place, the one time I was there, i really enjoyed it. I am not sure, but I think the season starts in november, so this might actually be a good time to check it out.

    El kiddo(kiddie?) is incredibly cute.

    And oh yeah, can completely understand that feeling about the Hindu. Hindu's Sunday supplement and TOI sunday supplement - its like a if possible, spot 5 similarities thingie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Rachana 'Smiley Eyes' Nair. She's a doll! Hope she has a great time on her first long outing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic is wonderful :) She's a cutie.

    As for the batteries in the Palio, they are supposed ot be maintanence free. (For a year atleast). Them just dying on you isn't right... wonder what happened there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pic...
    have a nice trip
    what red pill?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's got an interesting look!And she seems excited and happy!Isn't that the best thing about babies!They're so oblivious to all that is to come.
    I love them when they start talking!They want to be treated like adults and the most serious conversations happen then.
    For example:
    "I'm actually a monkey." (My cousin's kid told me this rather seriously. I didn't laugh. Instead,i nodded seriously.His mother wasn't very amused.)

    "Do i have to get married to have a baby?" (Another cousin's kid enquired casually.In return,his mother pounced on him saying,"You CANNOT have a baby if you're not married.")

    "My Kannada teacher has such a big bum. (Remember,the little one wasn't teasing. She'd just never seen such a big butt.)

    I love kids!hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The batteries lived for 15 months, more than a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha. That was funny !

    ReplyDelete