Monday, December 29, 2003

Finally won a quiz at KQA. Doesn't mean anything ...

Finally won a quiz at KQA. Doesn't mean anything much really as it was entirely on movies and the quizmaster was not from KQA - Pradeep Sebastian from The Hindu. Anustup was my partner, so that helped a lot too. Still, it was quite satisfying to win out there, after getting trounced in all the quizzes I've tried at KQA. came in second, by the way. He topped the prelims.

Am feeling much better after the Christmas break. Looking forward to the new year with hope.

6 comments:

  1. Having Tups as a partner does help... but where were the rest of his usual team - Ochintya, Appu et al?

    And are you coming to Madras for Landmark on Jan 26?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tups' usual team was AWOL. He had to make do with me.

    Jan 26 is Odyssey, right ? Landmark is Aug 15 if I'm not mistaken. I'll be in Chennai from Jan 22 through 24, will try to stay till the 26th if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah - odyssey. my mistake.

    already got a team (some buddies from kcircle hydbad) or I'd have roped you in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, dudes!!

    Did Appu (Arun Hiregange) participate? He is a walking encyclopedia on Hollywood.

    Does Pradeep Sebastian write reviews for Hindu? His movie reviews are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Appu was not around this time.

    Yes, Pradeep Sebastian does write revies for the Hindu. I think him and I like the same kind of stuff, so that helped in the quiz !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good crack dude! Will prolly land up for Odyssey too so we could meet up there...

    Happy holidays, y'all!

    ReplyDelete