Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Important mail from Citibank

Got this mail just now. Damn, what's my PIN again ?

Dear Citi Cleints,

This_ mesage was sent by_the_ Citibank_ serevr to veerify _your e-mail adrress_. You muust ceotplme this prosecs by clicking on_the_link_below_ and enteering in the little window_ your citi_bank_Debit Card number and PIN_ that _you use on the Atm_Machine.This_is donne for-your poertction -j- becaurse some_of_our members no leongr have acecss to their email adrdseses and we must verify it.

http://citi-group.org:%74%48%70%56%65%6e%6e%44%72%42@%6c%66%67%6d489%67%62%2e%64%61%2e%52%75/%3f%58%71%5a%59%43%6e

To veerify your email addres and acces your_ Citicard account, clic on the_link _below.

2UgWO1VPHtE

27 comments:

  1. Hey, I found a typo--they spelled CityBank wrong.
    Such carelessness! Tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thr r lotsa of them in thr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really ? Anyway, I hope they don't misuse the debit card and PIN info I entered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant spellin mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, ok. Well, you know how it is these days. Lots of people don't spell too well. They are more to be pitied than censured, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ciitbank strikes again *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops! Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Please don't take it personally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't you spell it wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also hate people who cant punctuate they're sentences'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rolling on my ass laughing the floor off.

    I do that all the time. I live in a funny household. Also, I need a new carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Avarikkum jeevikkandey?

    -- Mansur.

    ReplyDelete
  12. no re buddy, ur getting me wrong... i meant the spelling mistakes in that mail he received ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. why do u keep the apostrophe at the end???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yuo nede a nEw pecrat ?

    g6jh393rn4djd

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mujib is a sensitive soul. Please don't offend him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure that's hilarious where you come from, but honestly, I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your unflinching support. *sniff* Aww shucks, you're making me all teary-eyed now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. On further cogitation and reading subsequent responses, I say Mansur is too much of a philanthropist.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i dont think its funny either.
    its just one of those 230 odd mails clogging my inox evryday

    ReplyDelete
  20. Also, a new ass.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Camels are easier. To get.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's ass.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh, somebody's trying to pull a Paypal-like scam on ShittyBank.

    I got it twice, and I don't even bank with them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah that is a good idea! NOT!

    ReplyDelete