Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Travelling, will bury

Thanks to , had a great Sunday. Spent a lot of time looking through the dvd collection at Fry's. Finally bought Psycho, Vertigo, a DVD with four Hitchcock tv episodes which includes Lamb to the Slaughter, a four movie set that contains  Night of the Living Dead and The House on Haunted Hill, DVDs of Nosferatu, The Cabinet of Dr Caligari (yes, ) and The Searchers. I also picked up a wireless card for $15 and a wireless router for $25. I'm very pleased with myself.

Am at Cleveland right now, of all places. And tomorrow I will be in Atlanta. The day after that, I'm back in Redwood City. Then I fly back on Saturday night, via Singapore ,with a stop over at Hong Kong. There is a dark plot afoot to send me to Japan after that, once I get over my jet lag in Bangalore.

America is currently going crazy over the election. Most of the people I've met seem to favor Kerry, though the exit polls lean towards Bush. All the television channels are trying to outdo each other with their coverage. I'll settle for reruns of Seinfeld.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. I get to watch a lot of tv at the hotel room.

    But seriously, I do wish I had time to spare. I loved what I've seen so far of the fall colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mysteriously out of print rock group?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, don't underestimate the good folks on my friends list, brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live for good puns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope you get sent to Vermont somewhere with a good view of the mountains sometime during the peak of foliage season someday. I should scan some of my old photos. Hope you are home safe and sound now.

    ReplyDelete