Monday, April 25, 2005

Meme, for <lj user="mrsgollum">


1. Total amount of music files on my computer(s)

268 files, about 1.17GB.

2. The last CD I bought was

Bose: The Forgotten Hero

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

Some dhinchak-dhinchak song on Radio City, on the way to work.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you. (Of Late)

Of late, it's been:

1. Azadi from Bose
2. Yeh Jo Des Hai from Swades
3. Agar Main Kahoon from Lakshya
4. Chingamasam from Meesha Madhavan
5. Johnny Johnny Yes Papa from Nursery Rhymes

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?

I think I'll spare 3 persons the agony.

2 comments:

  1. written in truly original style..promise you that it shalt not be passed on again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll spare 3 persons the agony....

    Thanks for being original!

    ReplyDelete