Monday, July 18, 2005

HP6

The world appears to be divided into those who think it's cool to read Harry Potter and those who think it's cool to diss him. Whatever.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive my copy on Saturday itself, through Fabmall. Nice. Very nice. I stopped trying to revise Order of the Phoenix and started the new one. Struggled with it right through Sunday, until I reached the last one-third when it suddenly looked up, reared it's head and bit me on the leg. I was forced to complete it today morning parked at the roadside, after dropping off Rachu at the creche. God-damn, the ending! I was reminded of two movies:



The first movie was Spider-man, for obvious reasons. The second, though I may very well be proved wrong, was Govind Nihalani's Droh-kaal. Book 7 should be interesting. Very interesting.


Update: Just saw this. Give the article a miss, check the picture on the page. I don't think anyone on the site's editorial staff knows this yet. These Mallus, I tell you!

4 comments:

  1. Yes. :)
    This one is my favourite Potter so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHA Harry Pothead? XD

    Honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ! that was awesome ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My personal favourite is Goblet of Fire.

    ReplyDelete