Friday, May 26, 2006

Updates from the past few days

Yesterday was Wednesday. Nothing special. Opened a restroom door to find big lady inside, sitting on the throne. Lady yelled, I whoopsed and went into the other restroom. Was peeing when the door opened. Skinny lady this time. Lady went whoops, I went eeks. Have been carefully avoiding all unisex loos since.

Isn't-saying-much statement of the century, after watching The Da Vinci Code on Tuesday: The book was better.

Wednesday again. This lady does a presentation on the Change Management System used by the customer I'm visiting. Towards the end, she has a slide on the benefits of using the system, along with a picture of a cash register. I smile and say,"Oh, good one. Change management system, huh?". Lady blinks twice, doesn't get it. Smart boss lady to my right starts laughing. Joke explained to presenter lady, she says she is going to use that line in all her future presentations. I ask for royalties.

I am not a nice person. Fact. And that is unrelated to the above anecdotes.

10 comments:

  1. Ladies do not lock their loo doors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and my quiz will be up tomorrow. sorry about delay:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unisex loos are fun! What we really need is unisex showers ;)

    What's not-so-funny is the restrooms with stalls, where the seperators start fron knee-height and stop at neck-height.

    American loos are best avoided!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's with the stalls with separators... Ugh! At campus, we are going for the 'global' look I guess and new gym showers have frosted glass separators. Guys very carefully hang up towels on the separator :-))

    And nice one about the change management system. Will plagiarize shamelessly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These loos... they have locks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. u r a big muffin dog who needs a bite because you see while dogs bite muffins need a bite so if you have a muffin dog which shall do a first come first serve and serve the muffin which will take a biting

    dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I disagree. You are a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, good. No problem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One thing confuses me about the movie. If the professor is supposed to look like Harrison Ford, why is he played by Tom Hanks?

    I protest. I demand that all scenes involving Tom Hanks in this anti-Ford movie be excised.

    ReplyDelete