Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Thoughts from the last few days

Facebook trumps orkut hands down. The first social networking site I've been impressed with.


Last.fm is a pretty good site for music. Plugs in well - I think - into your music player too.


Ocean's 13 has quite a few in-jokes. I got one Godfather reference - when Reuben is sick and asks Danny,"I hear cars coming and going, I hear Linus crying. I think you should tell me what everyone seems to know." I missed the others - two characters named Virgil and Turk, Danny telling Banks "What I want, what's most important to me...." and the fact that Scott Caan is the son of James Caan.

The last dialogue between Danny and Rusty was good. Rusty - ok, Brad Pitt - telling Clooney to try and keep the weight off between jobs next time, which is a reference to the weight Clooney put on for Syriania. Clooney responds by asking Pitt to settle down and have a couple of kids, which doesn't need to be explained.

Linus' fake nose being called The Brody was pretty funny too. Hope Adrien Brody is laughing somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Adrien Brodye pole oru kezhangan vere undo?

    ReplyDelete