Saturday, August 11, 2007

Movies and books bought this time round

1. Raising Arizona
2. Ruthless People
3. Se7en
4. The Producers (the original, of course)
5. Assault on Precint 13 (ditto, ditto)
6. Deathtrap
7. Grease
8. Paris, Texas
9. The 3 Poison Ivy movies, in one DVD
10. Swimming Pool
11. Miller's Crossing

All at fairly good prices. I'm particularly happy with The Producers, Ruthless People, Deathtrap and Paris, Texas. Haven't seen them in local shops.

Books:

1. Twilight Watch - Sergei Lukyanenko. , thanks again for the tip. The books actually seem to get better as the series grows
2. Seven Habits of Highly Defective People - Scott Adams
3. My Wicked Wicked Ways - Errol Flynn
4. The Complete Stephen King Universe - Hank Wagner, Christopher Golden
5. Neruomancer - William Gibson. Got this and the Flynn for about a dollar each, gihahahaha.
6. Deathly Hallows - You know who.

I watched The Big Lebowski and downloaded Blood Simple too. Now for Barton Fink and The Hudsucker Proxy.

13 comments:

  1. Downloaded Barton Fink two days ago. Will watch this weekend. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd give an arm and a leg to see a mallu remake of Swimming Pool starring Sumalatha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris TX is great. I should get that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked up Twilight Watch? Wow, I have been waiting for it to arrive in bookstores here. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had it for weeks now. But, in a monstrous twist of fate, I haven't been able to get Daywatch. Words cannot describe the unspeakable horror.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should be buying Carpenter classics too. What am I doing with myself. Bad, bad sam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you want the music of Paris, Texas, please to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really should wait for Daywatch before reading Twilight. Continuity and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks. Maybe after I watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, which is why I've endured the torture of seeing Twilight Watch every time I wake up and not reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. By the way, I think all three are available in India now. Saw them at Landmark the other day.

    ReplyDelete