Wednesday, November 7, 2001

I'm not going to write about cricket, I'm not ! ...

I'm not going to write about cricket, I'm not !

Decided to buy the VCDof Kamasutra. Planet M online was giving it at a throwaway price of Rs 165. May see the movie and throw it away. Of course, I'm going to watch it for the photography and the set decoration. What else ?

Glad that Jayasankarhas also started updating his journal. "Veni vidi veeshi" indeed. Hyuk ! Hyuk ! The man is irrepressible.

Feeling a bit blah these days. Busy with interviews and other admin stuff at the office. Play Heroes 3 at home. Or surf the Net, check email, chat, etc. Dull. Maybe I need to get out more. Get out and do what, though ?

sigh...

Sindha will be here on Sunday and will return to gaol on Wednesday. That's the only bright light on the horizon. And oh, Pai's getting engaged on Sunday. Whew. Why am I reminded of an old malayalam movie starring Rajkumar, Madhavi and a bevy of fat ladies ?

Another bright light on the horizon is..wait a minute. Do horizons have bright lights ? What do they have ? Silver lining ? But that's on clouds. Hmm. Oh well. Another silver lining on the dark cloud on the horizon near the rainbow just over the pot of gold is that Shrek is coming to town. Though I've seen the film on VCD, I would like to watch it in the theatre too. Its bound to win the first ever Academy Award for Best Animated Movie. Rumours are that the Academy will start giving out this award from the current year.

Need to pay my house rent at least today. Have been very irregular with the maintenance bills, ever since the security guards changed. Have not paid the paper guy. Nor the Cable Guy. Nor the electricity bill. The telephone bill hasn't come in yet. Citibank and StanChart await their pound of flesh. Need to buy Lingamma a sari at least this time round, poor thing. $$$ !

sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Aurora borealis? Why does your silver linings and pots and pans and ponies and wafers remind me of Siddhu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say in response my friend, is that if you are going to the market with the fattest pig to dine with the devil, you need to bring a long spoon ! Brood over that on a china egg wiped clean as a whisker.

    ReplyDelete