Thursday, November 8, 2001

Went to Pai's Palatial Place again and returned w...

Went to Pai's Palatial Place again and returned with another bunch of CDs. This time I plan to try out Holwin Wolf, Muddy Waters and CSN. I also took Led Zepp (Remasters), Uriah Heep, Pink Floyd and Wishbone Ash. Aaah...

My light on the horizon didn't call me yesterday, and I couldn't get through either. Turned out that the phone lines at Manipal were down. By a curious coincidence, the phone lines at the i2 office are also down. Phunny.

Started on the second book in the discworkd series, The Light Fantastic. I don't think I will read through each one. Maybe grab a few on and off, from Rohith.

Dr. Dolittle2 is coming to town, along with Shrek. Sindha would like both movies, so thinking of booking in advance. Maybe for Sunday and Monday ? Or Tuesday, perhaps.

Connecting from home is a big pain now. The connection goes through, but sites take ages in opening. I'd prefer to update this journal from home each night when I logon, but that's not working out. Currently journal-ing from office.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way he goes to Pai's PP every now and then for CDs!!!

    ReplyDelete