Monday, January 7, 2002

Pirate of the 21st Century

Ran into some Divx stuff - lots of movies, amazing quality. Found out a good web page where one can get tools to convert these files into formats which can be played on vcd players. What more can one ask for ? Bliss...Of course, this is all theory. Need to try it out and confirm if everything works.

Hot Topic of the Day - was voted as the Man of the Year in a recent Web event. Bravo, Mujib ! We always knew you had it in you !

Sindha has gone back to Manipal. We were together for over 2 weeks, what with Christmas, New Year and other stuff. Being separated after a long time together is tough.

Kichan might be coming over to Bangalore to prepare for his Civil Services prelims. I am on the lookout for good coaching centers. Haven't zeroed in on anything yet.

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm an event? Calamity Jay maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah, it works ! I burnt my first movie CD yesterday and watched it on my VCD player today. All right !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it FOTR? Have you seen it yet? Am going crazy reading all the reviews my friends in oosa helpfully send me. Orcs, ringwraiths and nazgul, all of them.

    The Witch King of Angmar

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it was Shrek. But hey, I expect to get FOTR also. My source already has other new movies like Harry Potter, Oceans 11, etc. So I'm betting that LOTR1 shouldnt take too much time.

    btw, k3g is also part of this goldmine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hyuk hyuk. But I heard Kareena (however that's spelt) is total maal in the movie. Plus any movie with Kajol in it can't be all bad. Will be in Blore over the weekend, so I might just catch the flick :))

    Repeat after me: 'Hoy Shaava Shaava' (wriggle your shoulders)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ever so much.

    (I choose to be gracious this year. Yes, I know I am unworthy and undeserving, but I ain't telling that out here. Graciousness: That's my noun of the year. Goodness, gracious me! ;)

    ReplyDelete