Wednesday, January 9, 2002

T & L and HP & PS

Saw Thelma and Louise yesterday. Liked it a lot - lovely acting, photography and music. Great ending too. I'd give this movie a score of 75.

I don't think I mentioned that I saw Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone the other day with Sindha. VCD, of course. The print was good and the conversation was clear, thank heavens. Did I like it ? Sure I did, as I liked the book. Watching the movie gives you a feeling that you are reading the book, it more or less pictures things the way you had imagined them. 70 points, on my new scale of rating movies.


This scale shamelessly copies the rating used by the old Mr Showbiz site some time back before they shut down. Scale of 0 to 100, with 100 being the best. A few sample ratings:

The Godfather - 90
Raging Bull - 92
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - 55
Sholay - 95
..etc

No comments:

Post a Comment