Monday, March 11, 2002

Multiplicity

The Ides of March are upon us. My prediction of this being a great year is going the route of all my normal predictions. March 15 and Ayodhya loom ahead.

Amma is in town. Sindha was too, over the weekend. Good food at home. Watched Kannathil Muthamittal for the second time and didn't feel bored. But no, I cant see it again.

Movies I've seen - and enjoyed - multiple times on the screen:

1. Manichitrathazhu
2. The Star Wars series
3. Kireedom

Hmm..very few, actually. I don't want to list the ones I've seen multiple times on TV, that would be too many. Sholay would top the list, though.

2 comments:

  1. My personal favourite Malayalam film is 'Vadakku Nokki Yanthram'. Thalathil Dineshan is a one in a million character... Appol barber ;-)

    Btw, I lost a bit of respect for 'Kireedom' when Sibi made the sequel 'Chenkol'. That sucked. 'Manichithrathazhu' may the only redeeming point in Fazil's entire cinema life. (And there too, I think other directors had to help him). Okay, maybe 'Manjil Virinja Pookal' and 'Nokketha doorathu Kannum Nattu' to a lesser degree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day, they showed Kilukkam, Kireedom, Kaliyattam and Mazha Peyyunnu.. on different channels. Boy! For once, the movies on tv surpassed the cricket match in hilarity.

    ReplyDelete