Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Of nifty tools and cars

Did some TP (time-pass) over this. Couldn't come up with anything very funny, so left it at what you see below.

Sindha and her parents arrive tomorrow. Look forward to eating some home cooked food again ! Yum !

I also plan to start looking out for a car. Narrowed down my choices to:
- Fiat Palio
- Second-hand Esteem
- Tata Indica
- Hyundai Santro

I'd like to arrive at a decision when Sindha is around, so want to finalize at least on the make over the coming weekend. I can worry about the money part the next week !

4 comments:

  1. Go for Palio, pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks I used it to create the "Shoot me" and "I got shot" things for comments. I was actually gonna get -- "I got h4x0r3d xx times -- h4x0r mi k0mput3r" ... maybe I'll get it for this journal ... ;/

    My order is: First hand always >> second hand.

    So, Santro >> Indica >> 2nd hand Esteem

    Dont know where Palio fits in -- never driven one. Whose sindha? Your wife? Daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. if its your first car, then better go for the second-hand esteem. palio is promising, but guzzles up a lot of fuel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is my wife. No issues. :-)

    ReplyDelete