Thursday, June 20, 2002

Back in Blr

Back after a hectic 5 days in Chennai. Will put up a detailed post later, but here are the highlights:

1. Wedding was grand, had a lovely time.
2. Extremely tired after all the running around and the late nights (playing cards, heh heh)
3. SMS'd , but couldnt get around to meeting him. Maybe later, maybe in Canada, eh dude ?
4. Realized (today) that I should have checked l-j from time to time. Catching up on 5 days of friends posts is next to impossible. Or at least, not possible while working.

More later. But hey, it feels great to be back in Bangalore !!!

2 comments:

  1. when is the car due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll kill you if I don't get to see you before I fly out! ;/

    And yes, if you are heading anywhere near Canada, you better hang out with me in Montreal! ;/

    ReplyDelete