Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Whats up

Phew, we entered code freeze at last ! The release is not over yet, but I finally feel like most of it is behind us. Plan to go out for dinner with the team on Friday, havent yet decided the venue.

Went around with Sindha to a few more hospitals and diagnostic centres, her CV in hand. Hopeful about a couple of options, but nothing appears likely to materialize in the next two weeks at least.

Plan to take a vacation - to Leh ! I'm starting to feel quite excited about it. I cant find anyone who has visited the place. Dont really know for sure if it will be good, too ! But what the heck, its never that interesting if you know in advance what exactly is in store for you ! This trip should happen between Aug 8 and Aug 14, if all goes well.

I finally took a survey on l-j. I'm not sure if it covers all my favourite books and authors, but it was nice to put cursor to screen and write it out.

I will not write anything about the Palio till I get my hands around the steering wheel. Should happen by this Friday

Current Book - Once by James Herbert

4 comments:

  1. Ladakh! Supposed to be a lovely place! Go for it! Do update your LJ pages on how it all goes!

    Oh, and I might go over to Vermont/whatever in the same period for some jazz festival, and a general road trip, with neil, too. Hope that works out myself.

    Heh, good luck with the palio ... ;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I been reading your diary for a while now...its somewhat interesting and addictive to read! I'm not sure u understand but its true! i see u work in I.T?? I do too! My names Elaine anyway and i live in australia. Do you have any livejournal codes so i can start my own diary here? I have been thinking about starting my own journal, seems like u guys enjoy writing in yours and i want one now! Feel free to email me: elainekoh1980@hotmail.com. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should buy the book. It's available at Gangarams for Rs 900, i.e. if you haven't left already.

    Have a good trip

    Kuruvilla
    98451-41464

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey

    My wife was born in Kashmir(I think) when her folks were posted there... My fil is in town and he shud have fond memories of that place... Have a good trip, we are off for Munnar on the 14th...

    Ayalvaasi

    ReplyDelete