Thursday, March 27, 2003

The Complete Collections - Tintin and Asterix

A colleague at the i2 office in Mumbai got hold of a couple of cds, one containing the entire Tintin collection and the other Asterix. Scanned in high resolution jpg format. Excellent quality. The Tintin stuff includes Land of the Soviets (no Congo though) & the Asterix collection has the smaller ones too - The First Asterix Frieze, How Obelix fell in the Magic Potion, etc.

Too excited to write more. Am planning to burn them on cds and drool over them at home. They are already hosted in our local network...yummy !

Of course, the drawback is that one can't take them to the loo.

15 comments:

  1. I want! I want!

    Of course, the drawback is that one can't take them to the loo.
    Laptop? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the copyright law?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want I want....!!! speaking of which, you did get the Mad CDs, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have neat colleagues and a great office. Wish I could borrow your CD :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I did get the mad cds, thanks a bunch. However I prefer this lot, as they are plain and simple jpeg scans, no fancy frills like the mad stuff which leave you with a headache

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahem.
    May i humbly request for a copy of the cds? :-D (all of them, i mean)

    please please please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure. But how do I get them to you ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i mail you? i stay logged in all day (on weekdays ) on yahoo msgr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude! let me buy you a beer or three! and (completely unrelated :)) could i sponge a copy of them cds? on second thoughts, lets make that a round pitcher...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mail me. I'm on yahoo too - madhavnair

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hic ! No problemo...

    ReplyDelete
  12. >Of course, the drawback is that one can't take them to the loo.


    is this inspired by me? if yes :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. By you ??? Who, loo ? Noo, noo !

    ReplyDelete