Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Baby stuff - be warned !

First, thanks a million for all the wishes. Megha seems to be the name of choice for most l-jers. Actually most people I know prefer Megha to Rachana. However...Rachana seems to fit, somehow. Kichan and Sindha have already started referring to her by that name. So even though the jury is still out, inside sources reveal that Rachana Madhav is very likely to be the eventual winner

GK Vale screwed up my photo cd ! The pics arrived as hard copies yesterday but the jpgs cannot be read ("Can't read file header !"). Damn. Need to go shout at them and get this resolved. Too many folks - relatives and friends - waiting for the pics.

The baby wakes up every hour on the dot at nights. Sindha and I are having a lovely time. The sequence goes like this:

1. "Waaa-haa-waaa-haa"
2. Cotton, warm water, new nappies, baby powder.
3. Soiled nappies go into two buckets - one for the ..er..#1 and the other for #2 (or both #1 and #2)
4. Feed starts, wait for some time
5. Burp. Wait. If "Waaa-haa-waaa haaa" then repeat step 4
6. Back in cradle, parents back in bed. zzzz.
7. "Waaa-haa-waaa haaa"...and so on.

I'm back at office, catching up on email and struggling to stay awake.

Crib of the day: Indiatimes hasn't shipped The Book yet. Why am I not surprised ? Sent them a stinker. Maybe I should have gone to fabmart like I used to.

5 comments:

  1. Yup, added to the collection for future perusal and usage ;-)

    I think I'll keep on hoping for a while

    Megha

    MEgha

    MEGha

    MEGHa

    MEGHA

    :-D

    *slinks off workwards with crossed fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy from IndiaTimes arrived this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Crib of the day:"

    Right after the crib at night. Funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. Trust you to come up with that

    ReplyDelete