Friday, June 27, 2003

Note to self - should resume the non-baby posts

This new movie - Italian Job - sounds interesting. I'm a sucker for crime capers anyway. Also on the list - Finding Nemo and Hulk.When can I get to see them, though ?

The Phoenix has landed. Managed to read the first 100 pages yesterday night. Looks good, looks good. Need to get the new Artemis Fowl book too - The Eternity Code. When can I get to read them, though ?

Damn. The non-baby posts also turn out to be baby posts.

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen the original with Michael Caine? It has one of the all time greatest car chases...

    It's a classic, and I've been looking forward to the new one too; Charlize Theron is another compelling reason to get hold of the VCD... it's unlikely to make it to the theatres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing an Italian Job starring Michael Caine on video in 1990 at the Mentor's. We enjoyed it a lot. Any idea if the new movie is related?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, its a remake.. Volkswagen Bugs and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops! i meant Mini Coopers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I've not seen the original, will try to get it if possible

    ReplyDelete