Sunday, January 25, 2004

Back in Bangalore

Got back from Chennai today morning. Had a good trip - most of the time was spent babysitting Rachu, which was a lot of fun, really. She had a whale of a time, cruising around furniture in the house and being pampered by her dad and grand-aunt. We took her to the beach yesterday, which was a bit overwhelming for her. She did appear to enjoy dipping her feet in the water, but got tired and cranky quite fast.

Managed to read two books that have been on my must-read list for quite some time - The Alchemist and Pather Panchali. Liked the latter, lukewarm about the former.

*Yawn*. Off to bed.

5 comments:

  1. Whale of a time, eh? I take it that it was quite hot in Chennai? Hyuk, hyuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..I must confess I owe you an apology for not calling you as i'd planned. Lots happened over the weekend,and I wasn't in the least bit feeling social!So I resorted to just reading.Read quite a bit over the weekend to take my mind off all the tension!

    P.S: I've studied Pather Panchali!pretty cool eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, too bad. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem. Thanks for talking last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete