Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Top reasons for being in Mumbai this weekend

1. has postponed his trip to Trivandrum. 'Nuff said.
2. Might be able to go to SP for recruitment, if the schedule fits
3. Can meet with my small team in i2 Mumbai
4. Can meet a few of the Mumbai based LJers on my friends list
5. Can meet fellow i2-er, friend and ex-mentor Rick who flew in from Dallas.
6. Can attend the Jethro Tull - Hariprasad Chaurasia concert.

And the only reason why I can't make it:

Am driving down to Kerala to stay with my parents for three days, something I haven't done for over a year and a half.

Good enough reason, me thinks.

6 comments:

  1. My comment got eaten!

    *Leaves to write hate mail* (to people who dump Bombay plans, not lj)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh ? I can see both your comments.

    And Bombay is definitely in my plan. Maybe second week of Feb. Will you be around ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your current mood have anything to do with the lj user mentioned at Sl. No. 1?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course ! Do you need to ask ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. > Will you be around ?

    Touchy question. I will be around. As I have been around for the last 18 months with not one holiday.

    Will be great to meet you.

    *Leaves to kill husband*

    ReplyDelete