Friday, January 16, 2004

Travel Plans

Plan to be in Chennai from the 22nd to the 25th. Sindha has a conference to attend, so I get to babysit the kid. Will be staying at my aunt's house in Vadapalani. Luckily, the conference is being held at a college in Porur, which is close to my aunt's place.

We are also thinking of driving down to Kolenchery on the 31st, spend a few days with my parents. Sindha's folks will join us there. I am a little worried about driving down, haven't taken the car for such a long drive yet. We will need to do a bit of driving in the night, which I don't particularly fancy. Kichan should be there to help out with the wheel, so thats a relief.

7 comments:

  1. Give me a call when in Chennai. I just went and got my number,but I don't remember it now.So will give it to you on msn..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *flails!* Hi! Can you phone me when you're here? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, is she a scientist, i mean professor or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. I'll be in bangalore from jan 19-22. You can reach me in Madras from the 23rd onwards.. I'm at adyar.

    -srs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure! I'll need a number, though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a doc, MD in Pathology. This is an international Patho conference.

    ReplyDelete