Tuesday, June 1, 2004

The music quiz at Crossword

It was a dark and stormy night. My partner got caught in the storm and turned up an hour after the prelims got over. I had to take it alone like a man; though I dragged in towards the end, just for a horror.

The quiz was extremely easy, hoary chesnuts all. I think I got about 14 points out of 25, the cut-off was 16.5. I'd like to believe if had been with me as originally planned, we would have topped it. Oh, well.

The sad part was the brownies we fed Rachu from the Coffee Day outlet. They must have had an overdose of egg in them, because she puked her dinner out at midnight. She went on vomiting till 3am, when she got tired of it all and went to sleep.

Yeah, she is okay now. A little weary, but ok.

3 comments:

  1. Sad to hear that Rachu fell sick after eating those brownies. Nice to hear that she's okay now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your daughter is feeling better. it's such a helpless feeling when your child is ill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biryani to brownies. i think u and ur family should keep away from any food starting with the letter B

    ReplyDelete