Friday, April 11, 2008

Vuja-de and a compulsive confession

I experienced the opposite of deja-vu yesterday night. Rachu brought her toy phone to the dinner table and was carrying on an animated conversation with her best friend, Malavika. I had to yell at her to stop using her phone at dinner. I can clearly see myself repeating this in a few years.


I have a confession to make. You've read the Rediff message boards, haven't you? Well, that's all me. Yup. The folks who commented on reservations yesterday, the Amitabh controversy, even the Valentine's day comments. All mine. Yeah, you knew those were too good to be true, right? Right.

3 comments:

  1. > I had to yell at her to stop using her phone at dinner.

    :)) Yelling over a toy phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you live. *cracks knuckles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh damn. How could I forget confessing to the comments on all of your reviews?! Those were some of my best work.

    ReplyDelete