Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Celebrity blogs

Ram Gopal Varma seems to be the latest to hop on the blog bandwagon. Though I didn't particularly care for his blog, I found some of his responses to comments quite amusing. This, for instance:

Comment: Please make commercially successful films.

Ans: Thanks for the advice. It didn’t occur to me.


And:

Comment: A study on you would be incomplete without AAG.

Ans: Ahhhhh! You are telling me! The greatest education I have ever had in my life with regards to cinema, my life and my self is due to AAG and its aftermath. I must have had one million twenty seven lakh thirty thousand and twenty three advises, and criticisms not including the ones I deduced myself. Now you can see how much more richer I am. Want any charity?


I think they are human too, these actors and directors.

6 comments:

  1. MG Sreekumar needs a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To directly connect with each audien, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first one totally cracked me up ! thanks for that laugh! i needed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice replies!

    Also, I knew about the video shop story but I didn't know he was an Engg drop out.

    ReplyDelete