Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Going Legit

Like the Corleone family, I'm going legit. I've stopped my visits to National Market, avoided visiting torrent sites and have turned over a new byte.

Honest. All my recent movie acquisitions have been from stores. Spent money on the Final Cut edition of Blade Runner. Bought the 12 disc special edition of Lord of the Rings. Bought a bunch of games like Sid Meier's Railroads!, Shogun, F.E.A.R, Age of Mythology, etc. Downloaded a valid version of World of Warcraft and after some epic quests, managed to get a paid account that works from India*.

Why, you may ask. Because I can. So there.

* Thanks, and

3 comments:

  1. World of Warcraft from India? Awesomeness. So what are you, Horde or Alliance? I play a night elf rogue, or did... haven't played in over 2 weeks now... :) lag must be quite the killer for you, though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still experimenting with classes and races, haven't yet settled in on one yet. However a Night Elf Hunter or an Undead Warlock might be good. Trying out a Rogue too.

    The lag isn't all that bad, really. I have a pretty good connection which seems to work quite smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I've been legit in gaming, at least, for quite some time now. I even endure the horror of Steam. Movies, though- only the more obscure ones.

    ReplyDelete